Ask An Astronomer Archives

If you have an astronomical question you can’t find an answer for, get in touch and we’ll get our team of experts on the job.

Previous questions that have been asked include:

  • advice on buying a telescope, the SpaceProbe 130 EQ (by Quintin H.)
  • identification of possible meteorites (by Tom B.)
  • advice on using a telescope, the Celestron Nexstar SE6 (by Tammy L.)
  • advice on constructing a home observatory (by Pieter S.)
  • viewing comet ISON

Have a question? Ask An Astronomer!