Nightfall is the official newsletter of the Deep-Sky Observing Section – and is yours to enjoy for free.
The editor-in-chief is Douglas Bullis. Contributors include Susan Young, Dana de Zoysa and Auke Slotegraaf.
The editorial address is assa.nightfallgmail.com
- Nightfall: “The winds of change are blowing over Aquila”
- Nightfall V2#2 Feb 2018
- Nightfall V2#1 Oct 2017
- Nighfall V1 #1 Apr 2015
- Magellanic Cloud Photo Atlas
- Magellanic Mystery – Solved
- World’s Oldest Star Atlas
- Seeing the Dark
- O Runaway Challenge List
- Nightfall Guide: Free online catalogues and resources (10.2-Meg PDF)
- Photographing the polarisation of the inner solar corona)
You may also be interested in the three editions of Noctuary: